The American Range Vitesse Series Cooktop is designed to fit your kitchen countertop with style, power and the versatility of a professional range we are known for. We bring our expertise and decades of experience from manufacturing custom commercial cooking equipment into this stylish yet powerful industry leading drop-in cooktop. Not only is it powerful, it also has amazing simmer capabilities. With sealed burners and a bead blasted, stainless steel burner area, you wind up with a cooktop that is also easy to keep clean.
- ARDCT-365 is a 36" unit with 5 sealed burners:
one - 21,000 BTU (lg), one - 18,000 BTU and three - 13,000 BTU (sm) which totals to 78,000 BTUs .
- Ultra low simmer setting, as low as 500 BTUs.
- Automatic electronic ignition with single point ignition.
- Automatic re-ignition in the event the flame goes out, even on the lowest burner setting.
- Brass burner heads.
- Porcelain burner caps.
- Brass valves for long lasting, accurate flame settings.
- Continuous commercial-grade cast iron grates allows for easy transfer of pots and pans across the cooking surface.
- Die-cast satin knobs with chrome trim.
- Limited warranty, parts and labor.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.