Inside, a storm rages, as relentless power and technology bring every dish and glass to a state of refined clean. Outside, tranquility, with sleek lines wrapped in high design. Experiential ease. Tech connected. This is the quietest luxury dishwasher brand-period.
- 38 dBA Tranquility 6 - Listen to the hush. At 38 dBA, JennAir is the quietest luxury dishwasher brand, all without sacrificing performance. 6 Based on normal cycle.
- TriFecta Wash System - No need to choose between brilliant cleaning, energy efficiency or quiet operation because our dishwashers deliver all three. Three-stage filtration, pressurized wash arms and alternating wash action in two zones work together to wash dishes with clean water.
- Remote Access - Remote start. Cycle monitoring. Connect to WiFi for real-time notifications and control your dishwasher from anywhere. Even download custom wash cycles directly to your appliance. Tap and swipe on both iOS and Android devices. 1
- Smart Integration - Use voice commands with an Alexa-enabled device or the Google Assistant for a fluid experience.
- Daring Obsidian Racks - A JennAir® signature, this dramatic, industry-exclusive black finish is inspired by the beauty of volcanic glass-showcasing clean dishes in striking contrast.
- SuperiorGlide Upper Rack - Strong and stable. The upper rack glides smoothly and quietly, even when fully loaded. Each rail features 52 ball bearings for quiet operation.
- Fold-Away Tines - Hinged tines allow space reconfiguration to handle uncommon cookware on special occasions or adapt to the every day.
- Flexible Capacity - Intimate affairs. Wild soirees. Enough capacity for a service of 14 means there's always room for one more.
- Elevation Rack Adjusters - Take customization to the next level. Easily raise or lower the upper rack with your thumbs and forefingers.
- Concealed Controls - Hidden, touch-activated controls sit flush on the door's top for a seamless expression that blends with your kitchen.
- 3-Stage Filtration - A coarse filter, large filter screen and bottomless fine filter cup keep oversized and fine food particles out of the pump and prevent them from being recirculated onto dishware.
- Stainless Steel Spray Arms - Four pressure-optimizing stainless steel wash arms deliver powerful cleaning spray to cookware and dishes, cleaning them effectively.
- ClearScan Sensor Cycle - A selectable cycle-our most advanced and versatile-that calibrates your dishwasher to use the optimal wash cycle to clean your dishes based on load size and soil level.
- Precision Dry® Plus Option - Never settle for the default option. Abandon air dry only for active drying that evenly dries with heat and a fan.
- 1-Hour Wash Cycle - A wash cycle for dishes with light soil. The number of fills is reduced, allowing the cycle to be completed in about one-third the time of the Normal Wash cycle (not including drying time).
- Top Rack Wash Option - This selectable option washes dishes on the top rack only and can be used with any wash cycle.
- Bottom Rack Wash Option - This selectable option washes dishes on the bottom rack only and can be used with any wash cycle.
- Cookware/Bakeware Cycle - The Cookware/Bakeware cycle uses the maximum amount of water and heating time for heavily soiled pots, pans, baking dishes and regular tableware.
- Crystal Cycle - A selectable wash cycle that lowers wash temperature to protect your dishes.
- Hi-Temp Wash Option - The Hi-Temp wash option provides increased water temperature during washing for hard-to-remove soils
- Refresh Cycle - Pre-rinse dishes without detergent when you're not planning to immediately run a full wash load. Or, refresh clean dishes before guests arrive.
- Sanitize Rinse Option - When selected, the final rinse water is heated to 155°F (68.3°C), eliminating 99.999% of food soil bacteria, meeting national requirements for household sanitization.
- Normal Tableware Cycle - A cycle that is used for normal amounts of food soil. The energy-usage label is based on this cycle.
- SteamFinish Option - A selectable option that helps your stemware glisten by boosting the rinse temperature in the final rinse cycle.
- On-Demand Experts - Connect with the JennAir Epicenter through chat, email, or call to tap into the brilliant minds of experts who know JennAir® appliances inside and out. Receive diagnostic codes on the app and they'll deploy service targeted to your range's best interest. 2
- Monthly Reports - Receive comprehensive insights on the status and behavior of your dishwasher, month to month, infused with inspiration curated to complement the way you live. 3
- 1 to 24-Hour Delay Start Option - Postpone the start of your wash cycle in one-hour increments for up to 24 hours. Start your wash cycle on your terms. 4
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 6/30/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/31/2021
Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying personalized JennAir package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.