Inside, a storm rages, as relentless power and technology bring every dish and glass to a state of refined clean. Outside, tranquility, with sleek lines wrapped in high design. Experiential ease. Tech connected. This is the quietest luxury dishwasher brand-period.
- UltraGlide Lower Rack - Strong and stable. This adjustable lower rack glides smoothly on high-end rails.
- Daring Obsidian Racks - A JennAir® signature, this dramatic, industry-exclusive black finish is inspired by the beauty of volcanic glass-showcasing clean dishes in striking contrast.
- Stainless Steel Tall Tub - The high-grade stainless steel interior is durable and resists discoloration while providing optimal heat transfer for enhanced drying performance. The tall tub design has room for both meal prep and dinner dishes.
- Removable 3rd-Level Rack - This removable, adjustable top-most third rack holds unwieldy spatulas, whisks and ladles, or can be used for overflow silverware.
- SuperiorGlide Upper Rack - Strong and stable. The upper rack glides smoothly and quietly, even when fully loaded. Each rail features 52 ball bearings for quiet operation.
- Fold-Away Tines - Hinged tines allow space reconfiguration to handle uncommon cookware on special occasions or adapt to the every day.
- Flexible Capacity - Intimate affairs. Wild soirees. Enough capacity for a service of 14 means there's always room for one more.
- Elevation Rack Adjusters - Take customization to the next level. Easily raise or lower the upper rack with your thumbs and forefingers.
- Concealed Controls - Hidden, touch-activated controls sit flush on the door's top for a seamless expression that blends with your kitchen.
- Culinary Caddy - A deep basket adds space for tall kitchen utensils, keeping them upright for cleaning.
- 38 dBA Tranquility 5 - Listen to the hush. At 38 dBA, JennAir is the quietest luxury dishwasher brand, all without sacrificing performance. 5 Based on normal cycle.
- TriFecta Wash System - No need to choose between brilliant cleaning, energy efficiency or quiet operation because our dishwashers deliver all three. Three-stage filtration, pressurized wash arms and alternating wash action in two zones work together to wash dishes with clean water.
- 3-Stage Filtration - A coarse filter, large filter screen and bottomless fine filter cup keep oversized and fine food particles out of the pump and prevent them from being recirculated onto dishware.
- Precision Dry® Plus Option - Never settle for the default option. Abandon air dry only for active drying that evenly dries with heat and a fan.
- Stainless Steel Spray Arms - Four pressure-optimizing stainless steel wash arms deliver powerful cleaning spray to cookware and dishes, cleaning them effectively.
- ClearScan Sensor Cycle - A selectable cycle-our most advanced and versatile-that calibrates your dishwasher to use the optimal wash cycle to clean your dishes based on load size and soil level.
- 1-Hour Wash Cycle - A wash cycle for dishes with light soil. The number of fills is reduced, allowing the cycle to be completed in about one-third the time of the Normal Wash cycle (not including drying time).
- Detergent Dispenser - Integrated into the inside of the door, this dispenser releases liquid, powder or tablet detergent at the precise moment it is needed.
- Folding Tines (Lower Rack) - One row of tines at the back of the lower rack folds flat to accommodate large, unusually-shaped cookware.
- Protector Racks with Cushioning Tines - Safeguard your dishes. These racks cushion and protect, gently cradling to help prevent movement during wash and dry cycles.
- Silverware Basket - This basket accommodates a variety of sizes of silverware, has places to hold chopsticks securely, and features sliding covers so kitchen utensils can be added.
- Shift Tines - Lower rack tines that slide apart to accommodate deep cookware and dishes, or slide together to hold plates and saucers.
- Cup Shelves with Integrated Stemware Holders - Folding nylon-coated wire shelves on the upper rack that can either secure stemware or serve as a second shelf for cups.
- Condensation Drying - A natural drying process available on all JennAir® dishwashers by deselecting active drying.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified - JennAir® dishwashers are ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Emotive Feedback - With emotive exterior indicator lights and distinctive tones, feedback is always intuitive and sensory. Non-warning tones may be disabled for an even quieter experience.
- Fold-Away Shelf - This lower rack shelf folds down to add space for long kitchen utensils or allows you to load cups and utensils or dishes in two layers.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 6/30/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/31/2021
Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying personalized JennAir package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.