Spoil your appetite for rarity with induction cooktops that cater to your every impulse. Offering precise temperature control and heating up more quickly than gas or electric cooktops, induction transfers heat directly to cookware. Pair with customized cooktops for more flavors to try and more ways to experience a surface that defies the mundane. Savor. Smell. Breathe it all in.
- Magnetic Induction - Magnetism with a pulse. A surface that heats only the cookware for fierce, flexible power.
- Razor-Fine Edge Installation - Subtlety that dares to be ignored. Standing 3 millimeters above the countertop surface and nearly flush with the countertop itself, this precision edge is minimalism magnified.
- Lustre Stainless - Blur the lines of temptation with mind-bending curves and hairpin corners of stainless steel that will leave you reeling.
- Emotive Controls - Striking, intuitive and easy to clean. Inviting controls wait expectantly for the lightest touch to unleash performance.
- Pan Detection - Be guided by intuition with a sensor-driven element that only activates upon contact with the right-sized cookware.
- Bridge Function - Invoke the heat. Let it course through your cookware with two induction elements that fuse into one, a grand altar for cookware like griddles or braisers.
- True Flush Installation - Pique curiosity. A true flush installation makes the jet-black surface melt into its surroundings, luring you in.
- Install Over Single Wall Oven - Versatility and functionality converge with the ability to install in a countertop above our single wall oven. 1
- Pair with Customized Cooktops - Design outside the lines. Curate a custom cooking surface by pairing with our 15" customized cooktops or with our 30" and 36" gas updraft cooktops to amplify your experience.
- Badasses at the Ready - Our crew relentlessly engages with JennAir® appliances day in, day out. Initiated in rigorous product, process and culinary training, this team answers to you-from sales to installation to ownership.
- Serviced by a Select Few - We narrowed down our dedicated network to only the most experienced providers. Armed with extensive access to products and knowledge, their expertise is unmatched.
- Flat Bottom Wok - Layers of smooth stainless steel and a level base give you the direct contact you need for even and thorough heating.
- Griddle - Expand your horizons. Multi-layer stainless steel and a solid aluminum core direct energy, composing a crescendo of flavors that stir the senses.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 6/30/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/31/2021
Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying personalized JennAir package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.